rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to heal your dick faster from 2 much sex?

How to heal your dick faster from 2 much sex?

I'm finding Jakarta to be a goal mine at the moment! The only problem is that I need to rest my dick from 24 hours, to 48 hours and now 36 hours...

It all went bad (well good) when I picked up these 2 Indonesian girls from X2 and bought them back to my hotel and had a 3some. One didn't want to leave without the other. At my hotel, I started making out (both on my bed) with one and I grabbed her friends hand and put it on my cock. Next thing, she is stroking me then starts giving me head. Her friend stops kissing me, notices what her friend is doing and next thing, she goes down on me as well. I'm totally peaking!!! One of the girls (Muslim) is getting married in 2 months and didn't stop riding me wildly for a solid 30 minutes! She says her partners dick is only 2-3" long. LOL

Is there anyway to spend up the healing process??? A friend of mine fucked up the skin on his dick from 2 much sex and had to get surgery! He isn't circumcised like myself!

I'm meeting up with another chick tonight and my dick is still sore : Is there any miracle cream out there???

Messages In This Thread