rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Don't shit where you eat (approaches)

Don't shit where you eat (approaches)

I've searched for a thread describing this phrase, But didn't come across any.
Anyway guys I've been willing to approach lately but I come across this worrying thought , about the location where to pick , So I'm going to give you some locations and I want you to tell me wether to approach or not and for how long.
1-The uni I will be attending this year (freshman) , Am taking a placement test this week.
2-The most popular mall in my city (chance to come across someone I know 1/5) , 5 Floors And for How long (time) Should i keep approaching in each floor.
3-A street where I come across a target , each 20 mins. (been there lately, didn't approach)
4-A Small club I'm member in, the members are locked in forever , Sometimes i go to hit the gym. (For how long i should be approaching)
This is a situation which i want your thoughts in anyway ( not related to approaching)
My younger cousin(girl) got a couple of friends , 7's , 8's. one of the finest girls in town actually I don't come across those ones in my social circle. Should I push the ropes to meet these girls. Right now I've 0 game. And I'm afraid to fuck it up completly , Should I wait till i self improve myself (I need a lot of work) , And then push the ropes to meet these girls ? , or should i meet them anyway (Considering Im a BETA), These girls are her lifetime friends , So i know they'll always be there if i came to meet them later. It happened that i met them 1 year ago , Awful day for sure they complained about me being 'too quiet' , one of the girl was into me a 7.5 lots of lOl's but I didn't give her a smile atleast (fuckin awful day),Errr.
What do you guys think anyway ? , Any advice will be apperciated.

Messages In This Thread