rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine - With Love!

Ukraine - With Love!

Quote:Quote:

Exactly.

We should put this "age" thing to rest.

Along with the "height" thing.

And the "Indian" thing.

Things like this will only hold you back if you let them.

No. You believe this only because you are under 40-45. Things change. Of course if you're into "age appropriate" according to feminists, there's no problem. Just find a 45 year old when you're 55.

I find the age of women I'm attracted to has hardly changed at all. They lose attractiveness about 30 and by 38 I have little interest. Women my own age I feel physical disgust for unless they are PERFECTLY groomed and in shape.

Height may be stable, and you can compensate to some degree for 5'6" but age is unrelenting. Would you say this about being 70, 75? Of course not. My experience at 55 is you have to change game significantly, including location unless you are rich/perfect shape/outlier.

What IS true from my exp is you can scam 18 year olds into your 40's, and our minds are the worst limitation, but at 45-50 things change. Physical genetic reality is real. Biologically, women would want a guy around to protect children at least 15 years-- and when we evolved, 50 was OLD.

This is not a despairing message--in Philippines, 70 year olds can get 18 year olds. But rarely in Miami. If you want young fertility, you have to ultimately be rich or go overseas as you age. And this is very relevant to the Ukraine thread because if you prefer white girls, Ukraine is about the best place to move to as it becomes harder to game hypergamous, sneering, Amerihotties, or even Ameriwhales.

Also, you have to consider ramp-up time. As soon as I saw the writing on the wall at 45, I started saving like crazy, 25 year olds were (and sometimes still are) checking me out, but I felt I couldn't hold on to one reliably at all (I'm an LTR guy and dislike searching) and child support is insane here in usa. And it took me years to save up enough so now I can escape America's family courts, whales, and the entitled 5% hotties.

You only get older. You are not 33, or whatever you are, 33 is passing you by, each day is 33 disappearing.

And although you feel special and connected to young women now, when you're 60 almost all American young women will view you as another outsider to the "cool" group she wants to be with.

They won't see the 33 year old you still feel yourself to be.

They'll just see an old guy.

Messages In This Thread