rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Strange flake: Opinion!!!

Strange flake: Opinion!!!

Hi everybody!

Had 3 dates with the sister of a friend, she was clearly interested in the beginning! First date we almost had sex, but the other two she started to take things slow... On the 3th date she complained that I was escalating too fast, what kind of surprised me.
She works in another city, what makes things a little bit difficult to set dates ( she only returns to my city on the weekends, which it is terrible to maintain my behavior a challenge without taking things extremely slow!!!)
I had to travel because of my work and we stayed 3 weeks without seeing each other... I started to delay my replies when she texted me, and she started to do it too (she is not a fast texter, but her delays started to be longer!!)
When I returned, I set a date with her (asking if she was on the weekend at my city) and she delayed the response saying that she was almost sure that she would return ( and that we could do something on saturday)... I was expecting another behavior since we were 3 weeks without seeing each other, so I just replied her that if she really decide to return she can send me a message ( and cut the contact!!!).
She sent me a message only on Saturday morning saying that she returned to my city but she was with her family (her brother was visiting her), asking if I was there too on Sunday... I said to her that I was going to visit my family in another city and I was not sure if I was able to returned on time to do something!!!
That's when she texted me saying that we could do something even at Sunday night, and I could send her a message the moment I return!!! I said ok and I would confirm only on Sunday... then on Sunday afternoon I sent her a message saying that I was able to get back on time, and we could do something... That's when she texted me saying she scheduled something with her friend because she thought that I would not return on time (saying sorry!!), which for me it is clear a BS...
I tried to take things cool and replied saying it was OK, but I am deciding to go no contact and not reply her texts anymore... I am spinning more plates, so it is not a big problem if she decides to not talk with me anymore...
What do you think about the situation and what I did to turn her off?

Messages In This Thread