rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First month long vacation--input?

First month long vacation--input?

Quote:Quote:

To the OP- Consider San Salvador. You'll be the only gringo there, and with competent Spanish you'll tear it up, and get fat off pupusas to boot

I have read the San Salvador thread. Looks quite promising. The only problem is it seems rather desolate for things other than fucking every 5' latina that I see. I think it's a place I'd spend a few weeks perhaps, but not a few months.

One thing I have considered is this:

Instead of going to Thailand or Peru or wherever, I was thinking about driving the Pan-American highway. From Laredo, TX to Tierra del Fuego, Argentina. On this trip I'd obviously go through places like El Salvador to spend a week or two to explore different areas/pound girls.

Once I get to Panama I'd have to have my car/truck shipped across the Darien Gap, but otherwise drive the whole way. Once in Argentina, I could sell the car/truck that I bought specifically for this trip and fly from Buenos Aires back to the U.S. I am still trying to figure out the if/how I can sell the car in Argentina. (I do not want to drive it all the way back.)

I figure to do this in a non-rushed, fun way, I'd need about 3 months to do the entire trip.

It's going to be somewhat costly, but that isn't too much of a concern for me. I just want to have fun. I feel like I deserve it after all these years.

What you guys think?

Messages In This Thread