rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First month long vacation--input?

First month long vacation--input?

Hello everyone.

I've been reading this board for a few months now. I have mixed emotions about what some of the people here tend to say, or believe. However, I do feel that we all share one underlying thought process:

Vagina = awesome

A little about me:

I am 27 years old. Since the age of 21, I have spent my life recovering from a brush-in with the Federal Criminal Justice System. I suppose, "Brush-in" would be putting it quite mildly. I believe, "Getting fucked with no lube" by our beloved Federal Government would be a more suiting description. I have spent that past 6 years either in federal prison, on pretrial release or on supervised release. I spent almost 3 years in prison.

I know that most people are going to reply, "Wow, what did you do?".

Without getting into specifics about my situation, I would just like to say that this was the result of a non-violent, non-sexual white collar offense where the victim was a large corporation. (That I may add was fully reimbursed.) Much to my dismay, it turns out you can molest children and only yield probation as a penalty, but committing the gravest sin of relieving a corporation of some of it's money, a big no-no, so I came to learn.

In any event. Back to my initial reason for this post: Travel and vagina.

Since I was forced to forfeit my passport in 2005 pending the disposition of my case, I have been unable to travel internationally since that time. (I was in Amsterdam 2 months prior to my arrest. Cool city. Not just because of the weed/girls, either.)

I am going to be taking a trip in March/April of 2012 and I am starting to prepare for it. I am trying to decide on where to go.

I have been leaning towards Thailand. However, I also think Peru/Latin America would be awesome.

I speak Spanish and I think I would do very well in Latin America. (In the U.S. where I live, Latinas seem to adore me. I am 6'1", athletic, blonde and Spanish speaking.) My last girlfriend was Peruvian and always seemed to get quiet whenever I mentioned going to Peru. Later she professed that the girls, "Would be all over a Gringo like you!" and that I'd never come home, lol.

Thailand seems appealing, not only because of the abundance of tiny brown Asian girls (which I LOVE), but because the country just exudes interesting characteristics. I am very much interested in it's history and culture.

This trip also is serving as potential "reconnaissance" for a near future mini-retirement.

I have done a lot of research for both destinations, but I am still unsure of what I want to do.

What do you guys think?

One thing is for sure: I love Latina and Asian girls. In fact, I rarely go out with white American girls here in the United States. Usually just Latinas, actually. Never dated an Asian girl, just fucked them silly. [Image: angel.gif]

I am not too sure what I intended on accomplishing by this post. Mostly, I just wanted to say what's up and introduce myself. I think I will be posting a little more as I near my trip.

Thanks for any replies/input.

Messages In This Thread