rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl receives dick pic on Tinder, sends it to guy's mom

Girl receives dick pic on Tinder, sends it to guy's mom

Quote: (08-03-2017 12:51 AM)Aurini Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2017 01:34 PM)miggyme1 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2017 10:59 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

Quote: (08-02-2017 10:45 AM)miggyme1 Wrote:  

im laughing at all the people in here saying they wouldnt bang or saying she isnt attractive. Of course their are far better looking women out there but to claim this girl isnt bangable is asinine. She isnt even my type (prefer blondes) and i would smash....RAW

I would smash covered and would never be seen taking her out for a meal, on the condition that she's extremely compliant and will do depraved things. (In reality, she's surely a cum-dodger.)

This is the one you text when a date implodes but you don't want to fap, so you order in Chinese food - fried rice and noodles, not the expensive stuff - so she doesn't realize she's just being used as a last resort substitute for the toilet.

yea i agree. Im not understanding guys in here saying they wouldnt smash. Like i mean i KNOW FOR A FACT we have all come across women that look way WORSE. I didnt say i would date,marry etc. Simply smash one time and on bout my business.

Who is the biggest loser?

A) Guy who sends unsolicited dick pic, or
B) Guy who can't capitalize or write like an adult?

C) You

Messages In This Thread