rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

And now Barcelona begins for me

And now Barcelona begins for me

mycleverid -

"1. I'm sorry, but Barcelona is littered with hookers, beggars and drug dealers. I know g wants to defend a place he favors, but it needs to be noted that the main tourist areas are nightmarish for street-level crime being pushed hard.

Las Ramblas are awful with them. I got to the point I simply stopped looking at black women because every single one was a West African hooker and they were downright physical. I had to threaten to hit several to get them off me."

It needs to be repeated: Avoid Las Ramblas.

I was there for a month last year and didn't get solicited by one prostitute.

Regarding Drug Dealers; I would rather have the option of buying drugs than not having the option.

"2. The entire beach area is rendered useless by the above. Traveling to Barcelona to enjoy the beach, especially the clubs there at night, is pointless."

Read my Data Sheets. I never go to the clubs in Barceloneta.

"3. If I do Barcelona again, and that's a big if, I would try to hew closer to g's advice."

My advice would be to follow it to a "T".

"4. Barcelona is a sweaty city even if it is 65 degrees out. Some areas are downright unlivable."

Summer is probably the worst time in Barcelona. Donde?

Here is how I see it, so you can make it better next time:

- You went during the worst time of year (the heat of Summer).

- You stayed in the worst place (Las Ramblas).

(I think this is what many Americans do, and is one of the reasons you get so many mixed reports on Barcelona.)

However, you still had a threesome with two Swedish girls.

Couldn't have been all bad, right?

Messages In This Thread