rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New way to approach women ?

New way to approach women ?

[quote] (07-28-2017 01:51 AM)Latan Wrote:  

[quote='Nick98' pid='1619948' dateline='1501206728']
I need to try what I've just posted as soon as possible and see the result.[/quote]
If from the beginning, you shoot yourself in the foot, by stating you're not a sexual being, you'll have EXTRA efforts to put on, when you'll try to come back from "gay friend" to "potential lover".

Isn't it better than the effort you put to approach more women and get rejected by all of them? I have mentioned in a post before that a girl who is bellow 5 lowered my self esteem because she rejected me. Approaching is a tough process for me. At the end you will get a girl to like you but think about it.. how many times you have to go out get rejected and move on. Specially for a guy like me who gives a fuck about everything. Not the type who walks and doesn't give a fuck whatever happens with a girl at all wich is way better. This shit is going to ruin my day. [Image: huh.gif] . You guys gave great advices but im waiting for an answer to the thread's question.

Messages In This Thread