rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

20 year old student is charged with rape for sex with 14 year old boy
0 year old student is charged with rape for sex with 14 year old boy
Quote:Quote:

Girl, 20, Arrested For Sexual Relations With Teen (Photos)
July 24, 2017
by Sheena Vasani

Police arrested a 20-year-old college student in North Carolina for engaging in a sexual relationship with a 14-year-old boy.

The teenager's mother reported Taylor Ashton Moseley, who met the teen through a mutual friend, in May, reports WWAY.

Moseley, who turned herself in, was held on a $225,000 bond. She is charged with committing statutory rape, statutory sex offense, and taking indecent liberties with a child.

News of the arrest has provoked mixed responses among the public.

Some thought Moseley's punishment was fair.

"It is good to know that laws are gender neutral," wrote one Daily Mail reader. "I doubt however that she will face the same sentence as a man doing the same with a girl."

"Doesn't matter if he like it or not," commented one individual on the Daily Mail's Facebook page. "Doesn't matter if he was willing. she 20 he's 14. if it was man 20 and girl 14 he would get hung... She shouldn't be having sex with a 14 yr old... she has to have something wrong with her to want a 14 yr old... idc how pretty she is."

Many others, however, thought the charges were too severe.

"Some 14-year-olds look and act older than they are, so perhaps the girl was honestly mistaken," commented one person. "At any rate, to charge her with multiple felonies including rape is going overboard."

"Was she aware he was 14?" another asked. "I remember hanging out with a boy in my friend's neighborhood. I was 17. Very close to 18. He we at least 6 foot. Hairy chest and a beard. He was 13. It happens."

"She should be released," argued another. "That is ridiculous to see a young woman being arrested for having sex with a 14 year-old boy. That has definitely done with mutual consent. Beside that, in 21th century a 14 year old kid is not a kid anymore. He/ She Knows everything about everything. We must change the statutory laws in favor of our youngsters. Don't fasten the chain of moral slavery on our youngsters. Let them enjoy."

"I know plenty of people who have been with their younger partner since their partners were 14 or 15, and they were 19 or 20," added one. "It's not massively uncommon."

Some even looked upon the teenager with suspicion.

"I bet the kid lied about his age and came on to her," another speculated. "Some young boys look like young men instead and with hormones raging."

Sources: WWAY, Daily Mail, Daily Mail/Facebook / Photo Credit: houstondwiPhotos mp​/Flickr, Taylor Moseley/Facebook (2)

Source: http://www.americanow.com/story/society/...ar-old-boy

Obligatory shots: [Image: Taylor-Moseley-640x425.jpg]

More sources: http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/taylor-mos...ok-photos/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...d-boy.html

And this is why I should've tossed out my computer games at 14. [Image: undecided.gif]

Messages In This Thread