rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge

Positivity / Good News Only Lounge

I am going to buy land on an island in Estonia. I will eventually move there...when I retire. A girl I met through couchsurfing that lives there is helping me find a place. I have met her a few times. She lives there with her son and family. I made a deal with her that I will buy two places and one of them will be for like a cottage and a sauna. She can basically have or use the sauna place. She was in the army and has been all over that island. I have been looking up places that are for sale and she actually went to some to look and send me pictures. Many places hold water in the soil and turn into a frozen swamp, during winter.

I know that I should not get involved with a single mother. She has a boyfriend too. But he travels and is only in Estonia a couple months a year. So, I am not worried about this turning into more than anything that it is right now.

But I would still fuck her, bastard baby and barely average face...not withstanding. I have been to this place a few times and I know I wanted to buy a place and build something there. I had prayed and started searching for ways to make it happen and it is starting to look like it will. It will just take time.

And I am interested in meeting some one from there too. So, I am looking forward to having a very interesting year,

Messages In This Thread