rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Talk about your experience leaving home for the first time.

Talk about your experience leaving home for the first time.

Quote: (07-22-2017 01:11 AM)Dunder Wrote:  

@veloce thanks for your response the summary was good.

@wi30 why didn't your brother follow through??

Colleague of mine had similar plan, he's 34. Still living at home and that isn't going to change any time soon. Drives brand new BMW, gets his meals cooked for him and has no bills. Just too easy to have no rent and spend all your cash instead of save it.

For me I was 22 when I moved out and looking back I wish I did it earlier.

What age did you move out?
I was 22 years old when I moved out.

What living arrangements did you move into?
Shared house with strangers, I'm on my 3rd shared house now. First house was okay, too expensive and in the wrong location (hour commute each way) depleted my savings living there but it was all new for me was there for 6-7 months. Second house I hated, it looked vaguely like a crack house. Was next to work so I walked and cheaper than first house too. Current house is easily the best. Central location with park and 10-15minutes town drive to work. I moved here because I got a new job.

Why did you move out?
I wanted to move out before but my mum n step dad separated (now divorced) and thought of having to live with my mum was not very appealing I chose to move.

How long did you remain out of home before returning? No, they've since moved away and it would take too long to commute to work. Besides I quite like where I live.

Messages In This Thread