rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where Do You Shop For Clothes?

Where Do You Shop For Clothes?

H&M and assorted smaller, slightly more expensive shops whose names and brands I always forget (I particularly go there for pants, last year it was impossible to find anything in H&M that wasn't slim or skinny fit - I might as well wear yoga pants with my muscular legs).
I regularly look in Zara but never find anything I like and walk over to H&M instead (I'm fit, scruffy and still look good in jeans and slim fit v-neck or polo t-shirt at 40, but Zara is too youthful for me, like something else mentioned above).

For shoes I tend to go with Geox or Ecco or sneakers or neutrally colored and patterned hiking shoes (Skechers, Jack Wolfskin, a few other brands) for everyday wear. I've made a lot of bad shoe purchases the last few years while trying to class up my foot wear style just a little bit. I walk quite a lot on a daily basis (5-10 km) so usually I want something that doesn't look like a sports shoe but is also comfortable for more than just sitting down or walking to and from the car.

Messages In This Thread