rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anti-Defamation League publishes list of 36 extremist individuals.

Anti-Defamation League publishes list of 36 extremist individuals.

Quote: (07-23-2017 12:00 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2017 11:43 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2017 01:29 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Maybe - I think that the top globalist is a mixture of esoteric ((((globalist)))) who sees himself apart from 99,9% of all Jews...

Whoa, man! Hold on there a second. I gotta keep up with the new alt trends. I don't want to fall behind.

Are we doing four brackets now? Or is that like the next layer of (((them))).

Is this some kind of ranking system? Like (((Kushner))) vs (((((((Soros)))))))?

Help a bro out here.

I think it goes like this:

(Seinfeld)
((Kushner))
(((Soros)))
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Rothsch​ild)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))​)))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((L​ittle Dark))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))​)))))))))

Fritz Springmeier however makes slightly different claims - while he goes into wild theories, the funny thing is that he actually spooked some local Satanists living in the US and landed in prison for a few years for a murder he could not possibly commit. He was released only a few years later under the same mysterious circumstances.

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/satanic...oduction/#

If you read his books it is rather one of those things that could be true, but you would not want to bet on it.

Okay, now you're really confusing me. Does more brackets on one side than the other indicate some sort of allegiance? Nationalist control jew vs globalist control jew, for instance?

Like you might have (((((Soros)) vs ((Kissinger))))

This is all getting too confusing. [Image: huh.gif]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread