rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US Government court document reveals deceased AlphaBay admin was forum member

US Government court document reveals deceased AlphaBay admin was forum member

Quote: (07-21-2017 09:49 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2017 02:42 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Quote: (07-20-2017 02:39 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

The US doesn't need an extradition treaty to get you. There are plenty of cases where the US pressured Vietnam to deport US fugitives with little effort.

Hence why marrying a local is essential, and being close to other countries with no US extradition. Russia has Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine next its borders. Marry a devushka, get RUS passport, visa free travel to those countries.

A lot of BFE African countries in the list, get lost in the jungle or invest in Namibia like this guy did for years:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobi_Alexander

At the end, there's still a chance...but a lesser chance. As Jay Z said, "I got 5 passports, I’m never going to jail".

They can get you either way, there is no place you can hide if they really want you.

I don't understand why he joined a forum and why the need for 4 lambos in a place like Thailand.
Driving around Thailand in a lambo would have people looking into his business and asking questions.

If you are doing illegal activities then you should know to stay of the grid and be incognito.

If you can't enjoy the spoils of your illicit gains then why make money illegally in the first place?

Messages In This Thread