rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl gave me chlamydia. How do I discuss it?

Girl gave me chlamydia. How do I discuss it?

Long story short, being dating this Filipina nurse who’s just moved to London. For the past 4 weeks , banged her 4 times maybe , no oral , condom used every time.

Banged her last Sunday and on Tuesday had burning on urination. DNA PCR test came back positive today for chlamydia.

I’ve only ever had sex with this girl in the past 4 months, so the doc said it’s rare for the infection to lie symptom free in men so long then co incidentally present after you have sex. He’s 99% sure I got it from her. So even though I wore a comdom I still got it ! caveat empour !

First question , I’m meeting her in 24hrs , how do I tell her in a way that doesn’t make me look like I’ve given it to her , but without embarrassing her and sounding harsh.

Also she’s a cool girl , so I wouldn’t mind seeing her again. Have any of you stayed with a girl after both got treatment?

Apparently, Chlamydia is rampant over in the Philippines and a lot of girls are a-symptomatic…

Messages In This Thread