rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Autoimmune and food sensitivity thread

Autoimmune and food sensitivity thread

I was diagnosed with a crippling autoimmune disease about 3 years ago. The doctors wanted to put me on the biologic treatments that cost 1200/ month. After research I decided to take the diet and natural supplement route and manage my disease with diet. I am basicly eating paleo and my disease is in remission. I also have quit coffee, caffeine, Processed Sugar, ALcohol only in small doses infrequently, .

In addition to diet I have found that a balance of bacteria in the gut is important as well as a gut barrier....i dont really know hat this all means but I take the following supplements that I SWEAR by and would reccomend to anyone ,

1. Bone broth 2-3 times per week
2. Liver 2-3 times per month
3. Black Seed OIl 1 teaspoon 2x a day (high quality)
4. Fish oil also high quality 2x per day
5. Tumeric with black pepper tea every day.

Im not a doctor so IM not sure what of these supplements does or doesnt do , All I can say is that I am living my life in remmission from a serious disease and the doctors are amazed ( I think doctors are basicly full of shit so that doesnt impress me)

I hope this helps and would be happy to share any info that could help fellow members here.

Messages In This Thread