rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kissing girls goodbye after casual sex

Kissing girls goodbye after casual sex

Dude you're over thinking this.

Just play it out how it feels, go with your gut.

The majority of the time as I walk them out of my garage I'll give them a hug, make out with them, smack them on their ass and tell them to text me when they got home safe.

Your main concern is making sure a girl is comfortable around you so she'll stick around and keep getting fucked by you.

You MADE those girls feel like a hit it or quit it after the quick bang, that's where you should've ran more comfort game.

This doesn't mean LTR, mini LTR, or dating - this just means keeping the lines open to rebang.

Hell sometimes I'll start making out with them as they put their clothes on, then take them all off again to fuck them again.

I don't give a shit if it's a girl I bang once, a fuck buddy, a girl I like, or a girl I'm dating. I make them feel welcome, satisfied, and keep them laughing.

Dudes try too hard to be paper "alphas" when around girls.

It's not "beta" to kiss a girl goodbye or hug close her after you fucked her, most won't talk about this.

Messages In This Thread