rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Could a guy who is a 6 could appear 8 with some beauty tricks?

Could a guy who is a 6 could appear 8 with some beauty tricks?

It's worth having your hair trimmed monthly and a stylish cut. Dying out the greys to game younger girls. Wearing a sunblock if you're active outside daily.

Maybe creating a look congruent to you're persona and game style that will polarize towards your target audience. Of course being lean and moderately muscular.

A tan does make white guys more attractive looking but the long term damage to your skin isn't worth it. You can take beta carotene supplements for a few shades darker (so many claim anyway).

Some Botox around forehead and eyes will decrease the wrinkles giving away your lack of youth and possibly delay their formation. But the $300-500 injections don't last long and the money can be better spent on things like a gym membership, travel, language lessons.

Confidence, posture, speech, masculinity will help you appear more attractive so I guess could be considered beauty tricks.

At most I think you can get a bump of a few points. However if you're morbidly obese getting in shape could take you from off the woman's radar to a 10 (theoretically). Most attractive woman don't want to be with a fat guy unless he's got bux.

Dressing in well fitted/tailored clothing can make a big difference in your appearance. Size small vs medium as mentioned. No point being fit if she can't see it.

It's important to keep in mind that ALL WOMEN exaggerate their beauty with makeup, heels, bras, eyelashes, the list is endless. Google any female celeb without makeup and see what a plain Jane she is. All dolled up in clothes with perfect lighting and she's instantly boosted to a 9-10.

My biggest beauty trick is sleep. I'm always short at least 3 hours. And my quality of sleep isn't great. Days I'm rested and not in sweats I'm like a different man. Not only am I on fire but my willingness to approach, banter, hook, baby sit goes way way up.

Messages In This Thread