rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Could a guy who is a 6 could appear 8 with some beauty tricks?

Could a guy who is a 6 could appear 8 with some beauty tricks?

Quote: (07-18-2017 04:27 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

I grew a beard, got a high fade, started wearing clothes that fit i.e. Smalls not mediums, skinnier darker jeans, nice shoes, funky socks, hit the gym a bit, a little B&B cream to make my nose less red or cover a blemish here or there( no homo on this, but it actually overnight made me about 50% more confident), accessories like watches and bracelets, a good IG account- and aside from girls that are into different races or bulked up roided out guys I don't consider anyone out of my league.

If you don't me 6-8 years ago that I would be hooking up with NFL cheerleaders, miss America contestants, or having threesomes regularly with attractive women, I would have said you were nuts. I look at the girls I thought were 7-9 in high school that I thought I had no chance with and they'd hardly catch a second glance from me now.

The more attractive you can make yourself appear physically, the more confident you will become and a semi attractive guy with top 5% confidence is all it takes to pull an extremely attractive girl.

What is B&B cream?

Messages In This Thread