rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To send or not to send the "double text"

To send or not to send the "double text"

Quote: (07-17-2017 05:08 PM)Jagnum Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2015 07:50 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

1. Ask Three Times. If You Get Three No’s, The Answer Will Always Be No.

Most people ask only once. One "no", they give up. A much smaller percentage would even ask a second time. After a second "no", it’s a very rare person who would ask a third time.

This doesn't mean text her three times. I interpret CleanSlate's advice to be more along the lines of—don't give up without the effort.

At the end of the day, the girls I bang reply to me quickly, they text me questions, and they respond to my statements.

An interested girl will show interest in you.

I'd double text because it's not a big deal. However, I appreciate that 4 times out of 5, it's over.

Appreciate the shout out to my Dad post [Image: thumb.gif]

I agree the advice probably doesn't apply to texting if there was no initial investment on the girl's part. In this case, especially if I've never even met the girl, the extra effort usually leads nowhere. Once an initial investment has been made by the girl, the rules change a bit and this is where my Dad's advice begins to apply.

Messages In This Thread