rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To send or not to send the "double text"

To send or not to send the "double text"

A double text is when you send a text to a girl, she doesn't reply, and you decide to send another text. The first text that she didn't reply to is often not a question, but a quick statement or comment.

I really don't like sending a double text. If I leave a voicemail on a friend's phone, and he doesn't reply, I won't leave another voicemail. If I send an email to someone, and they don't reply, I don't send another email. I don't see how the medium of texting changes this basic rule of communication.

I've had experiences where sending a double text is "rewarded" with further sex/dates, but I don't feel good about doing it. Just because I send a text that is short or boring, I don't think it should be punished with no reply, and then me have to strain further to get a girl's attention. Therefore, I'm leaning towards a rule of no double texting unless I enter a relationship pattern where there are unspoken understandings. If a girl is not "scared" you won't ever contact her again because of her lack of reply then fuck her.

Messages In This Thread