rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red pilled Barkeeper instructor and this girl distracting me

Red pilled Barkeeper instructor and this girl distracting me

Hii,

I realy wanna make foot in the service industry, specialy as a barkeeper. I come from a very nerdy office job which drained me immense. My dream was to have an alternative Rock/Metal bar as long as I can think. Its also one of my fathers secret dreams and I dont want to end like him honestly. Yeah he earns a lot of money but for what cost? Anyway. Because I do have just minimal experience in the service field and 0 in barkeeping, I thought to myself why not search for a barkeeper "course". Just for the sake to have to show something in the CV.

Well I found a course that goes for 5 days and it has very good reputation. I just did day one and I can tell you, I had a blast with the barkeeper instructor. Hes so red pill its ridiculous. He rambled about not getting married is the best thing you can do, treat beautiful women like shit or they leave you and told the girls in the class they should wake the fuck up they are no real "guy" friends....they just want to fuck you. The facial expression they made is priceless.

So, the reason I put it on roosh is, there is a very good looking girl in our class of 12 people. She was looking at me lots and lots of time on the evening with her peripheral vision and sometimes more obvious. But when I talked with her, she seems very cold. So, the course is fun and I want to learn as much as possible, so I thought I will concentrate the other 4 days and straight on the last day, tell her I find her actrative. I dont want to play the sneaky small talk during the next days game. Im bad at that. I prefer to go straight. What you guys think? Ever had a cutie on a seminar or something similiar and you "approached" her? What did you do?

Messages In This Thread