rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TV: Tallest Virgin in the World - Alicia Jay

TV: Tallest Virgin in the World - Alicia Jay

Quote: (07-17-2017 10:29 PM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2017 01:57 PM)kosko Wrote:  

This isn't new.
She is just like Lolo Jones.
Highly competitive, bi-racial, crazed, with unrealistic standards.
You can tell she is crazy because there are lots of tall men, out there, many Volleyball and Basketball players whom have been blessed with height but have challenges in dating just like tall women do. She likely spurred all of the limited tall men around her in her area, and at 35, all the good ones will be locked down.
See, here is the thing. She has likely been in love with Jesus since she was young. When she was in College she should have been active in matching up with other tall Varist men. College was her chance to be around high-quality tall men in a captive setting, she blows it of course because none of those men are Jesus.
With these crazy Jesus women, the only man good enough for them is Christ. Such unrealistic standards that few men can actually meet. She has top flight genetics for the production of athletes and she may waste it all away.
It is a shame. She is very attractive, and I do like her go-getter attitude. I like girls that want to hustle, be active, and have momentum going. Also, unlike most tall broads she is still somewhat proportional, she does not look like a circus freak. She has nice tall legs and her torso is in proportion as well.

Yep.
As a Christian, I recall dating one prettyish, blonde ~30y/o churchian gal who insinuated that Christ was her ideal.

Sure what evs.
Abundance mentality this end, so no great loss.

Joke is, she wound up marrying some small statured guy, & it did not seem as if they were naturally the most charismatic nor jovial couple.
I even doubt whether she consummated the marriage on the honeymoon, taking note of the lack of affection / chemistry between the two.

Plus, she felt compelled to keep in contact with me for awhile after she became married...
Wasn't about to drive a wedge into their marriage & she needed to accept her choice. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

I think about this a lot and the general problem is that people take the society for granted, meaning they are fundamentally lazy in thinking about or critiquing the way society has changed since the 1950s and 60s in America. Yes, a lot of this has to do with indoctrination in schools and socialization. Are there unmarriageable types? Sure. But, it's not really the religious teachings or communities per se (unless you're a super weirdo) but rather that the communities and families have increasingly disintegrated into a feminine laissez faire attitude instead of actively promoting their people getting together. Obviously, if your community is relatively scarce and uncommon to the larger majority culture, it makes it even harder, since male/female pairings in general are hard even if you have the whole society to choose from.

I'm coming on a point in my life where it's amusing reflecting on all of this stuff, because in general it's so clear to me that red pill things regarding women and the wall are true, I'm more free and successful than ever, and I want nothing to do with them (30+). I would have gladly paired up in the right scenario early on (in my 20s) with someone pulling in the same direction --- but women now are sadistically told to pass when their stock is high! Or, they take glamour and cash flashing over potential and integrity. Generally speaking, we in this culture and society have done our daughters a great disservice. That we can't even speak about it matter of factly is the #1 proof of it.

Messages In This Thread