rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TV: Tallest Virgin in the World - Alicia Jay

TV: Tallest Virgin in the World - Alicia Jay

Quote: (07-17-2017 03:15 PM)Long Haired Samson Wrote:  

Quote: (07-17-2017 03:16 AM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  

She's 35! The ONLY way a woman gets to 35 without having sex is if she's a hideous burn victim, severely retarded or utterly frigid.

If she had any interest in sex and wanted to remain religious, she would have found a like-minded husband before 22. Maybe 25 if she's really picky.

Let me guess, she brings nothing of significance to a relationship yet expects a man to be nearly perfect - AND willing to wait for marriage for the privilege of banging a 35+ year old woman. Quite a deal - shocking she can't find any takers.

I know a woman who is 39 and I'm 99% sure she is still a virgin. She is a very devout Christian, still lives were her parents, and rarely if ever dates. I know a guy who dated her and he told me even just kissing made her feel very uncomfortable. If kissing makes her uncomfortable I can't imagine she would enjoy getting plowed by a guy. A real shame, too. She's a solid 7, large natural breasts, tiny waist, never got fat, long thick gorgeous brown hair, and nice curvy ass. I bet she looks hot in a bikini but she is so conservative she would never wear a bikini.

I know a girl like that. This one is a devout Mormon girl, who like an idiot, went into engineering school and graduated top of her class. She went on to serve a mission, then became a career girl. At 37-38, her window of opportunity is closing. Funny thing is, I talked with her at around 35, and she said more than anything, she wants a family.

Messages In This Thread