rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do we explain the thirst epidemic?

How do we explain the thirst epidemic?

It's supply and demand -> pussy is demand inelastic.

The hot/average girls are getting hit up by high status guys -> pareto principle of 80% of hot women fucking 20% of men because the medium of communication is shifting to social media and apps where your value is 'listed' like a stock exchange.

Economics/statistics and even political theory can explain a lot of this.

I had a whole bunch of notes to explain this, the social science theory focusing of different stages of meeting women too;

- gift unwrapping phase (when you first meet, the interest charts of their attention supply and eagerness)
- the long time no see phase (spike in interest - charted on the same as above)
- friendzone/taking too long to be sexual (asymptotic notation -> can be broken but need time or status change)
- power struggles when in a relationship (zero sum game -> need to re-frame)
- managing harems and keeping them in the loop or not (prisoners dilemma where they bring their ego into this to lockdown instead of enjoying the ride)
- harems' usual 3-6 month duration (opportunity cost of rotating chicks vs. where they are self aware in totem pole )

Long story short, the hot/successful guys have options. More options because it's clearer to women who to target now.

If you ain't got options, you ain't one of them.

I could write more but my notebook got stolen so it's all gonna be a paraphrase.

Messages In This Thread