rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do we explain the thirst epidemic?

How do we explain the thirst epidemic?

It's safe to say that men are thirstier than ever in America, perhaps throughout the whole Western world.

If I could share one anecdote that says it all, I matched with a 300lb+ black chick on Tinder the other day. (I run an autolike script to save time lol).

Her profile said "Don't try that Neflix and chill shit with me"!

I couldn't fucking believe it!

Evidently, there were loads of men trying to harpoon that whale. On the hand, those are some fucking brave sailors. On the other hand, I knew things were bad - but not that bad.

The one thing that I can't wrap my head around is...WHY? Sure, there's a lot of fat chicks skewing ratios.

But detracting from that, I see so many low-T, whiny, high-pitched voice, out of shape dudes w/ no sex drive. That's at least HALF the guys I run into on a daily basis. Then consider all the faggots running around. And the Caitlin Jenners. All these 'alternative' lifestyles are totally acceptably these days. And they mainly pull MEN out of the dating pool, not women.

Shouldn't that mean that straight, red-blooded males should have more options?

Messages In This Thread