rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lauren Southern and Brittany Pettibone on the consequences of hypergamy

Lauren Southern and Brittany Pettibone on the consequences of hypergamy

Quote: (11-28-2017 01:49 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2017 02:30 PM)gework Wrote:  

Seems like the initial advice may be renaged on a bit here:

Without makeup she looks like:

[Image: lauren-southern-natural-beauty-glam-makeup.jpg]
I would fuck the shit out of her without make up, know that shit is a fact.

Real deal that bruise is from rough sex, most of these under 25 bitches now days demand it. I am willing to bet she has bruises on her ass and legs too....I leave marks when I fuck chicks, especially white ones.

She may say she wants a man with a good job, who can afford to live well in Vancouver, and has good values , ect.- but in the meantime she is getting fucked down by somebody,young women have needs after all- and I bet dollars to doughnuts that he is a non traditional dude that could give a fuck about her or her "politics".

Seriously though guys, Lauren is special, unique and different..... you know how I feel about white women!

I've said it before and got shot down, but I think Atlanta Man has a better chance than anybody.

That girl has all the classic tells of a white girl that only fucks black guys. Maybe her brain supports the white ethno-state, but her vagina wants open borders.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread