rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tallinn Summer 2017 Datasheet

Tallinn Summer 2017 Datasheet

OP has great info in his datasheet and is spot on. I met a girl when I first got here and ended up spending most of my time with her. I may have just gotten lucky but she was very open minded like an american girl would be minus the bitchiness and games you have to deal with. She told me that Estonian men are huge pussies and she said she has been on 3 or 4 dates with guys without them making a move on her (even kissing) but keep asking her out again. I did some nightlife one night but went out with a chick. I did see some girls out alone but looked to be russian or some other foreign country on holiday. The country is extremely safe and you even see girls walking around alone at night.

One tip I will mention that wasn't covered is gyms here. There is a large chain of gyms called "myfitness" and they have locations everywhere even very close to eachother (one literally right across the street). You can sign up for a "trial pass" for 3 euro (day pass is 13 euro). If you go to a different gym than the one you already went to you can do another trial pass. It's either allowed or their computer systems are not linked, I'm not too sure.

Messages In This Thread