rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Creativity Corner

Creativity Corner

Calling all Artists!

Being creative is valuable currency in today's world. You cannot live the life of your dreams if you are not creative.
Friends of mine have blown up and are working full time as Artists in the respective fields.
I'm wondering what projects you guys got going to keep creative and mossy.

What are your artistic/creative dreams? What are you not seeing in the world that you would like to see?

There is a huge frustration between artists and money. But, I think the hardest is knowing where to start. So this thread can be that.
I don't care if it is just me. I invite you guys to join in and share what your aspirations and realities in finding your passion.

Everyone is focused on lifting and girls. But without a creative and imaginative life, you cannot reach your intended Zenith.

Whether it be music, writing/blogging, film, painting, fashion, photography, even dancing and poems. What are you guys up to? Post what you got. What you wanna do. I got connections, you got connections...

The purpose of this thread is to keep motivated to exercise that creative muscle. Even if you have to dream a bit. There will be no haters. This is a place to share and steal ideas for the betterment of your Creative Aspirations.

I'm 29, got my professional start in independent and major motion picture film and web series at 23. At 19, I broke into the Film Lab at my university to shoot a feature that failed so I edited it down into a pretty successful short.
I used to work in Vancouver. But, now I'm based in Calgary where I beginning a whole multi-media project. I'll post on here, to share updates on progress.

For people who are just starting. I have got some inquiries on books and blogs to get started. I'll post all of them that I know of in due time.

One book I am reading is titled, "Real Artists Don't Starve" by Jeff Goins
"The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron is a must.

Messages In This Thread