rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

Quote: (09-07-2011 10:55 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2011 10:38 AM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2011 02:28 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I don't think I ever started gaming "whores". I've always stuck to regular women.

Funny you mentioned "regular women". Initially I was going to have the post say "What/When was the even that caused you to start gaming these sluts/lying bitches/conniving-cunning witches/gold-digging cum bucket/ vindictive gutter snake/primary source of kidney/lever stress in all of mankind/ whores. I really couldn't put all of that in the initial post so I settled on whores. I thought I was doing the right thing . You must forgive me for the error. Next time around I will keep this "regular women" in mind as it would soothe the hate I've caused.

Pusscrook

Never mind, Pusscrook. A lot of cats are still sensitive and still hold these inflated notions of a lizard's value. Many cats feel that these reptiles are banging them only and get peeved when they find out that lizards can be quite adept at juggling balls.

There are different types of lizards out there and it's important for us to wipe the Walt Disney out of our eyes and distinguish the salamanders from the iguanas.
Ha ha,,Sometimes I would like to see a show of hands here to find out how many guys here are learning game to get into a LTR.

This is the big leagues. These lizards will eat you up and when you think you found a good one? Just wait and you will find out how good she is.

Messages In This Thread