rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

Quote: (09-03-2011 08:01 PM)Oblivion77 Wrote:  

For me it was exposure to flaky behavior once I moved to the US. Plain and simple. In fact, in my earlier days, back in Europe, I always had my fair amount of ladies thanks to good looks, being well-traveled and eloquent. Still, I had zero game. It wasnt a major issue though, as I was content with passively getting those chicks that happened to come my way.

Once I moved to the US - or perhaps even slightly earlier when I met the first American flaky chicks while living in the UK - I started to realize there were completely different species of women out there. Women that were unpredictable and problematic and that followed rigid dating rules that I was oblivious to. I realized I needed to learn about the American dating system when plenty of girls that gave me tons of IOIs kept slipping thru my fingers. Being myself, as I did in Europe, was just not enough anymore. My lack of understanding of the cultural differences was too detrimental. I had to adapt and grow up.

I read Mystery's book, totally useless when it comes to game, but at least it served to introduce me to online communities that better suited my style. Then I found Roosh's forums, bought Bang. Now I see and understand attraction dynamics and I navigate much better the barren sea of America, where a nurturing (attractive) girl is like El Dorado!
Trust me, they are all whores, until proven otherwise.

Messages In This Thread