rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

Quote: (09-04-2011 03:33 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Well, here is a sob story for you guys. I was very shy, beta, unpopular, virgin and fucked up in high school, and this pained me (on the upside, I developed incredible knowledge and intellect compared to my peers and am still an erudite). Then I started following videos and the website of a guy called Arkady, who runs what you might call a "soft game" website (here: http://www.practicalhappiness.com/ ). It is motivational, useful and practical and definitely not "just be yourself" shit, though not dealing with hard game. I studied that and I bought one book from him for a few bucks.

Over time, this worked. I improved greatly, and the basic blocks of my confidence fell in place. Soon I met the girl of my dreams, and, after an intense relationship, was on the brink of engagement with her. She dumped me in a very cruel way, for an ugly, asshole-ish guy in his 40s who was her ex whom "she could never forget" and was obsessed with. The guy cheated on her several times, beat her, strung her along as a reserve and did other terrible things to her, and she kept professing to me how much she loved me but having to always stay with him. I went through a year of pure hell, and it was a miracle that I did not kill myself.

About that time, I began reading Game websites like this and Roissy more often, improved my dating life and made me realize why she was crushing on the guy who (I thought) was offering her nothing instead of me who loved her and the strange hold that he had over her (no magic... just game). I found the courage to dump the girl and break all contact with her. While I still do not have A LOT of success, I have experienced a huge change for the better and am still improving every day.

A year after I broke up with her and brutally mocked her subsequent attempts to get in touch with me, the said girl heard that I was going to be a in a nearby city on a trip and wanted to see me. She came there and I ended up fucking her before breaking contact again. It was a weird sort of karmic justice and the confirmation of everything I've learned about Game.

Eel,

Congrats to you. I'm happy to hear you didn't let this slime make you commit the unpardonable, and you eventually got to fuck her if I'm reading your post correctly. You will find a lot of good whores who are willing to do your bidding and you will succeed. Each time you fuck, leave your heart at home until you find it necessary to expose it.. Good luck to you.

Pusscrook

Messages In This Thread