rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

No beta "girl that got away" sob story for me. I've always been a funny and outgoing person but I was utterly clueless about how women worked, was scared to make a move, and didn't get so much as a kiss in high school. About halfway through college I got tired of not getting any poon so I lost some weight, learned game, committed to going out and toughing out the learning curve, and stopped giving a shit about what bitches think. The first pickup material I stumbled across was actually a Carlos Xuma book. From there I found Pickup101, then Mystery/Neil Strauss, Savoy, and finally Roosh and Roissy. It's too bad I had to go through all those other books before I found Roosh because he easily has the most genuine and non-bullshit/gimmicky advice out of all the material I've read. It seems like he's one of the only guys who's writing for people who aren't complete social retards but just need a little knowledge on what's attractive to women and how to capitalize on it and lead them to sex.

Messages In This Thread