rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

When I was in sixth grade a new family moved across the woods from my house and they had three girls.
Two of them were old enough to drive and it was the beginning days of super tight jeans which the older two sisters wore with heels daily.

I was going over and being the cute kid and trying to figure out a way to fuck them but they had no interest.
So I was in the sandbox behind the house talking with the youngest who was a fifth grader and she told me that she was in love with my friend and asked me to pass some notes to him for her.

I never gave my friend the notes and used to go over to play hide and go seek with her and we would just go hide in the basement in the closet and started with kissing while her mom was home.

After a week I peeled the calvins off her ass and had my first muff dive. I was in heaven that day!

We kept doing this daily and we tried to fuck but it was so tight and she would clamp up if she heard her mom make any noise.

After a few more weeks I got it in! Thank god! I would hit it but did not know about cum and all that. So I would cut through the woods to get back to my house after and white stuff would drip out of my dick and I would freak out because I thought when the doctor saw me with my mom he would know and rat me out.

That never stopped me because I would do this with no regard the next day again while I was lusting over the older sisters.

This same girl moved to Florida and came and fucked me about 5 years ago.

I have never stopped since..I hit a snag at 39 when I had my daughter dropped in my lap but I have made proper adjustments. Thank you Roosh.

When I got on the bus in 7th grade on the way home a girl got off at my stop and walked in front of me and shaked that ass back and forth and went into the Germans house that lived two doors down.
That lasted for two days and I caught up with her and asked " Why are you at my stop?" She said that her grandparents lived there and her mom was at work sooo..
I went in hard and fingerd her Sergio Valente ass every day for a week or so and started hitting it hard.

She told the kids at school that she was my girl and they tore me up...I remember like it was yesterday my boys telling " You can do better"
I said .. Yea Yea I know....But these guys were not pulling ass!! To me meant Fucking!!! So I blew it off.
It did hurt me with going out with the mega hotties but a bird in the hand..ya know.

Messages In This Thread