rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

I don't think I came out of the womb in Andalucia thinking I will now game bitches. However, I remember giving this beautiful girl some perfume and flowers to profess my love and loyalty to her in primary school. My parents thought it was a sign of me maturing . Needless to say, after a few weeks , things ran foul.
So, this whore decides to start dating a scum bag in another class. Now this for me was not a big deal , but when I had a whiff of the perfume that she was wearing while at the same time giggling and kissing with him in a corner I instantly felt the sulfur coming out of my ears. This was my perfume that I had bought! Why couldn't she just stick to soap this day? Scents can fuck you up, and I think it scarred me for life because every time she would walk by with the prick, and I smelled the perfume that i had bought , the plot to have her legs dangling off of a wharf seemed all the more pleasant. This was the beginning for me. Now , decades later ,I require many gifts , cologne, shoes, anything, all in her honor.

What was the event that triggered you to become the selfish, cunning gamer that you are today?

Messages In This Thread