rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

Quote: (07-27-2013 01:30 PM)pro14 Wrote:  

I get sucked into this all the time - one of the vibes I seem to give off - sweet guy, nice guy.

Yeah, it hasn't been a problem as far as sealing the deal because I come across as "bad boy that can be changed" or something like that. I'm a wildman but seem like a keeper, I guess. In any event, it seems to have translated into a lot of success with women. I just end up hurting them a lot because of giving off the wrong vibe, even if I'm honest from day one what my intentions are. So that's where it has become troublesome.

I kind of guilt tripped myself a lot in the past because I'm pretty sensitive about hurting people, but the older I get the less I'm starting to care. Women can be responsible for their own decisions; if they want to create their own story in their head when I'm telling them something different, well, I've finally coming to the conclusion that's their own problem.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread