rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

Quote: (07-26-2013 03:25 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I remember one time this hippy chick gave me a blowjob in my room and she had a ring on just about every finger and she left her rings in the bathroom. I told her they belonged to a girl my roommate had over and that she could have them. lol Next thing you know she's rocking those rings. Golden.

hahaha that's classic.

Quote:Quote:

But what she didn't get is why I didn't care - and that's because I didn't care about her anymore.

yes definitely role reversal. when I think of my exes - and this is a good way to put it for guys out there going through what I am now - I could give a fuck what any of my exes are doing at this very moment. they could be laying in a hospital or getting banged by 3 guys. not part of my life. maybe that's cold...maybe just life.

the new challenge for me is having to see my ex weekly and have the connection of a kid and of paying her hundreds of dollars a month. aside from those moments I'm slowly moving on. went out last night and honestly didn't think of her. made a few approaches - no notches to show for it but i'm making a list and going to try and get to 100. practice.

Quote:Quote:

Have still had a couple women get to me emotionally but for the most I kind of evolved after that and have been the one in control of every relationship since. I tend to make women fall in love with me though because I still have that "I want a relationship" vibe, getting all cuddly and shit - but it only goes so deep for me anymore and I tend to hold them at a distance and eventually get bored and break it off.

I get sucked into this all the time - one of the vibes I seem to give off - sweet guy, nice guy.

Messages In This Thread