rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

What/When was the event that caused you to start gaming these whores.

I started becoming disillusioned after getting dumped on my ass by a few women throughout high school (okay, check that - try every girl). Then I started dating this hot older girl my first year of college. Hot as shit but dumb as a rock - her older sister modeled for Penthouse and some other big mags. Both scorchers. I was red pill enough at this point that I was banging other women when partying but would still get all emotional over her. I remember one time this hippy chick gave me a blowjob in my room and she had a ring on just about every finger and she left her rings in the bathroom. I told her they belonged to a girl my roommate had over and that she could have them. lol Next thing you know she's rocking those rings. Golden.

Anyways, went and joined the Army and like a fool had her in the office talking to the recruiter about putting her up in a house, etc, when I got out of basic. Didn't even clear it with her - as if I just expected her to be on board. Meanwhile she's sitting there looking at me with this expression that makes it super clear she is not even close to considering coming with me. We stayed together though and then halfway through basic she dumped me in a "dear john" letter.

It was sitting in basic I did a lot of thinking about the nature of women and how much of a jackass I'd been. I ended up fucking up my ankle and getting sent home, but by the time I got there I'd decided there was no way in hell I was taking that girl back and that I was going to change my approach to women.

When I got home, not only had she become a stripper but one of my buddies let on that she had started fucking our player friend while I was gone. I didn't even care at this point. I started banging her again and she even confessed to it, at which point I told her it didn't matter to me, and she was blown away that I didn't care. But what she didn't get is why I didn't care - and that's because I didn't care about her anymore.

She wanted to get back together and kept trying to win me over but I just treated her like a fuck buddy. In essence, our roles had completely flipped around. It ended when she walked into my room while I was fucking some 28-year-old married chick. I just rolled over and said hi and introduced them, at which point she ran out of the room crying.

I banged it out a few more times over the years but nothing steady. Have still had a couple women get to me emotionally but for the most I kind of evolved after that and have been the one in control of every relationship since. I tend to make women fall in love with me though because I still have that "I want a relationship" vibe, getting all cuddly and shit - but it only goes so deep for me anymore and I tend to hold them at a distance and eventually get bored and break it off.

I don't know how much "game" I have though; I don't employ much strategy and what little I do have is just natural or derived from experience. I just go out and have a good time and even better if that means banging women. Certainly still plenty of room for improvement though, I suppose.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread