rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Learning How to Sing Datasheet (for the beginner)

Learning How to Sing Datasheet (for the beginner)

Quote: (07-10-2017 04:44 AM)King of Monkeys Wrote:  

Intro:
I'm far and away from a fantastic singer, but I've picked up a lot of useful information over the past couple years since I have gotten into it. I think it's a benefit for anyone who wants to sing to become more comfortable with their voice.

The thing about singing itself is that it's an exaggerated way of talking. As such, there's a nice crossover where learning how to sing can carry over to improving how you talk with some of the techniques you learn. However, keep in mind this won't magically transform your voice into Morgan Freeman. What you got is what you got, so it's best to use your voice in the way that works the most for you.

Agree with you 100%. The first thing I do in the morning is put on a song and sing along with it. It wakes you up like a strong cup of coffee, and puts you a social mood. It's great practice for talking to people, thinking quickly on your feet, and getting used to your own voice.

Messages In This Thread