rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Identify as a Sigma? Sign up here (or just post your Sigma thoughts or observations)

Identify as a Sigma? Sign up here (or just post your Sigma thoughts or observations)

I was reading a Krauser post earlier. https://krauserpua.com/2018/12/31/136-me...ok-review/ Whole thing was good(book review about CS Lewis explaining rationally the merits of Christianity). However what stood out to me was this at the start:

Quote:Quote:

I was born and raised in the People’s Republic of Northern Britain by parents who are both godless communists. Now, they admit the atheism but don’t call themselves communists despite espousing nothing but communist views and always voting for the KGB-approved candidate in every election.

He's also stated before in tweets and posts(I remember reading them, but not exactly where) about this illogic of his parents.

I wonder if there are any Sigmas(or maybe even Gammas) with loving, reasonable, non-fucked up parents. I'm very interested in knowing how Sigma forms.

My speculation is it's unlikely if not downright impossible.

Messages In This Thread