rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Identify as a Sigma? Sign up here (or just post your Sigma thoughts or observations)

Identify as a Sigma? Sign up here (or just post your Sigma thoughts or observations)

From what I understand so far, the most common trait for Sigma is not caring and at the same time having great understanding of social situations. Kind of like Larry from Curb your enthusiasm when he sees a guy that he knows on the street but he completely skips the small talk, not because of being oblivious to social 'rules' but rather, not caring about the rules.

I think that applies in other areas as well. The difference between Mark Zuckeberg and Warren Buffet is that old Warren does not care about Wall Street suits and so he wears jeans everyday, whereas Mark is wearing simple t-shirt and pants because he thinks he has to conform to Silicon Valley dress 'rules' or whatever they have there. Maybe I'm wrong on this one but that is what it looks like to me.

Messages In This Thread