rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Identify as a Sigma? Sign up here (or just post your Sigma thoughts or observations)

Identify as a Sigma? Sign up here (or just post your Sigma thoughts or observations)

So, the thread that keep on giving on the Gamma front is paying dividends on Sigmas also, with AB leading the charge with tales of his mate Bill. I am enthralled with these. More please AB.

I am also enthralled by one Donald J Trump, who I also think has been accurately defined as a Sigma.

I have identified in the past with the Sigma persona, but hadn't looked into it fully. I haven't yet gone through Vox's stuff (which I plan to do), however from the understanding I have gathered so far, when I look at my posting history it reads, to me at least, like a rampant Sigma.

Here are a couple of recent examples...

Model photographer needed

Please leave negative feedback here

oh & this spate of shitposting in...
Black & White Nationalists That Date Ouside Their Race

I am wary of the narcissistic overtones of such a thread premise, but I thought I would open it up with my self observances & see what others had of self or those around them.

Sigma stories please. I love these bastards.

Messages In This Thread