rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Guide To Dropshipping With Shopify (Updated)

The Ultimate Guide To Dropshipping With Shopify (Updated)

Quote: (09-19-2017 01:16 PM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

Quote: (07-26-2017 07:41 PM)asiaslayer Wrote:  

Any and all products on aliexpress are almost 100% guaranteed already being sold on Amazon, eBay, etc by the Chinese sellers themselves or other scrubs who are trying to sell it for the lowest price possible. Opening a Shopify and dumping money into ads for most of the crap on there is a waste of time and money.

You need to create an original product or find a new one and search for private suppliers.

You are aware that myself, and 100s of others are making 6+ figures a month using Shopify.

But sure, we'll listen to you and jamaicabound, who steals content like and redistributes. Craven little weasel.

Idiot.

EDIT - It's also why I'll no longer post in this thread.

I wasn't talking about, nor did I ever say not to use Shopify. I said the majority of the cheap junk items on Aliexpress are already being sold by many, many other people, including chinese manufacturers themselves. I simply meant you have to find a new product on there before others do, or make an existing product unique in some way, if you want to be successful selling it in most cases.

Messages In This Thread