rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Guide To Dropshipping With Shopify (Updated)

The Ultimate Guide To Dropshipping With Shopify (Updated)

Quote: (07-10-2017 08:13 AM)WeekendCasanova Wrote:  

Quote: (07-10-2017 03:29 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Thanks for the new thread. I'm currently developing a business with drop-shipping as part of a larger business plan, as I plan to first develop my own products and then drop-ship additional products to supplement those products.

I'm doing the opposite, but both work depending on what your end goal is!

On strategy I'm pursuing is to bundle physical (drop-shipped) products with a digital product (that I've created) that expands the usefulness of the otherwise commonplace physical product (which normally is intended for a less niche purpose).

My customers will have the choice between buying the digital product (delivered by email) and the physical product together or buy the digital product from me and the physical product from a different source.

I'll substantially mark-up the digital only option so that buying the combined product set exclusively from me is cheaper than buying just the digital product from me.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread