rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I dont know how to approach women.

I dont know how to approach women.

OP, what's your fitness level at? You said you have spent most of your life behind a computer so I'm curious if you're overweight.

It sounds like a lot of your hesitation to approach is because of your speech disability. And rightfully so. Several ways have been suggested in this thread to fix that and/or work around it until you find a solution.

Another thing that I would suggest is: GET IN THE GYM. You're 33, so you still have plenty of time to sculpt the body you want. It has been said countless of times on this board and other places that one of the first things a woman will notice is your body. She won't know anything about your speech, personality, lack of social skills, etc. All she will know is that your physical build gets her vag juices flowing. This is what you want, as it will slowly build your confidence as your work on the other aspects of yourself.

Do you think Lou Ferrigno let his disability get in the way of him (Hulk) smashing pussy? Fuck no. The women he fucked didn't give two shits either. Now, you're not Lou Ferrigno but the point is the hill may be a little steeper for you but the reward is still within reach.

It will take work and dedication. How bad do you want it?

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Messages In This Thread