rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Katy Perry and The Illuminati In The Entertainment Industry

Katy Perry and The Illuminati In The Entertainment Industry

I have to admit I thought the Illuminati was some corny conspiracy theory 5 years ago, but after having read some of Mark Dice's books I've come to the conclusion that they do in fact exist in some form or another. According to many accounts, the group was started up by Adam Weishaupt a Professor of Law from Bavaria. The term "Illuminati" means to illuminate in Latin. Ironically, they were formed in 1776 the same year of the American Revolution. The original intent of the Illuminati was to promote egalitarianism and social justice. The group was later banned by Karl Theodor because it was said to have spread seditious propaganda.

Nowadays, the Illuminati is said to have had lots of influence in the entertainment industry. Music videos featuring Kesha, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Eminem, and Katy Perry are all said to contain Illuminati symbolism such as the all seeing eye or eye of providence that is featured on the back of the American dollar bill. Perhaps, the most blatant example of Illuminati symbolism is Katy Perry's Dark Horse song. Many of the symbols contained in the music video feature Ancient Egyptian religious iconography. There are also many references to dark magic and the occult.

The name of the song Dark Horse is said to have been a reference to the dark horse that the God of the Underworld, Hades road on. Katy Perry is also seen holding a Eye of Horus. Her mascara is in drawn in the same style of Horus's. Katy is also seen holding serpents. Universally, nearly all religions define serpents as being evil. A Golden Calf also makes an appearance in the video. A Golden Calf was the false idol that the Israelites worshipped when Moses left them for 40 days and 40 nights. Tawaret the ancient goddess of fertility is included in the video as well. Although Tawaret is depicted as being the demon wife in the video, she is also known as the Lady of Heaven in Ancient Egyptian religion.

Aside from Dark Horse, Katy Perry's music is all about women's liberation and the celebration of the Gay and Lesbian lifestyle. What most people don't know about Katy Perry is that she grew up with a very religious Christian background. Her dad was an evangelical preacher and they would often go to Marilyn Manson concerts to hand out pamphlets about the teachings of Christ. According to her, her house was filled with "church on Sunday morning, church on Sunday night, church on Wednesday evening; you don't celebrate Halloween; Jesus gives you your Christmas presents; we watch Bill O'Reilly on TV," she continued, "That was my whole childhood and youth and early teens. I still have conditioned layers dropping off of me by the day."

Sadly, I've known a lot of friends that have strayed from the teachings of Christ because they grew up with a religious upbringing. Personally, I believe religion is good in moderation. I believe it cleanses the soul and it promotes community. I admit during my early 20s my heart hardened towards religion because I met a lot of snobby women in the church, and I also knew a minister's daughter who was a possessed cunt (I swear she could've scored the leading role for the exorcist). I myself grew up with a Lutheran-Catholic background, and I can tell you that gays and lesbians weren't demonized in any of the sermons I attended. In fact, we had a Gay priest who was exposed for sexually harassing an undercover male cop, and instead of being excommunicated by the Catholic church he was just sent to another one.

Honestly, I used to go to nightclubs and bars where many of these pop songs are played, but now I no longer do that because I know more about the subliminal messaging in these videos. And yeah, sure, I got to dance with some attractive looking women, but I found the lifestyle to be completely superficial and empty. I also had dismal success in getting companionship from any of these women. I've actually had more success volunteering and going to community events than going to any bar or nightclub. On the surface, a lot of these celebrities seem to have it all, but there power is based on illusion. They drive fancy cars, they live in palatial mansions, they eat the most sumptuous meals, but they live in constant turmoil because they know in their heart that they stepped on a lot of peoples feet to get to where they are today.

The moral of the story: don't give your money or attention to any of these false idols in the music industry. Many of them make a pact with the devil in order to seek a life of short-term fame and fortune. Eventually, there is going to be social equilibrium someday, and these people are going to have to repent for what they have done themselves and to their peers. Fortune and fame have consequences. There is a reason why these celebrities are going in and out of rehab or emotional therapy sessions. What do you think will happen to these celebs? Also, can you find some other examples of sinister lyrics manifesting itself in music videos and other lyrics?

Messages In This Thread