rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lead up too, or signs of Wet Panties

Lead up too, or signs of Wet Panties

Women get turned on.

Too the point of self lubrication without a single touch or even had met the guy yet.

Some guys can get chicks "soaking wet" within minutes of a first encounter, I'd like to read some experiences.

Is there a different form of IOI that can be picked up on? (dreamier gaze, smile, nearness/touching/leaning into you by girl ,whispers/softer voice)...what were you doing or wearing or saying or drinking at that time?

There's flirty (laughing teasing,eye contact) then there's the chick you know is a sure thing just by her demeanor. (rolling hips)

One line I heard ....stuff leaked out when we first met (later told by 6 month girlfriend)
Another......was going to the bathroom to make toilet paper pads for panties (told by 2 year girlfriend)
...seated with chicks just met at a bar...I accidentally dropped my lighter in chicks lap...reached to get it...she was soaked

How did you fuck her mind? or rather.. Did she fuck her own mind by something you were doing? What technique or situation?

Getting straight to "lust" bypasses a lot of "first meeting confusion"...saves time.

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread