rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any older guys here stayed in party hostels for short trips?

Any older guys here stayed in party hostels for short trips?

Quote: (07-12-2017 11:32 AM)subterfuge Wrote:  

Hah! That would be a dream come true. I can't remember how detailed I was in that thread at the time, but a repeat bang was never gonna happen with her. She acted like a rape victim after and was an emotional wreck. I don't think she's right in the head. Simply gorgeous, though! I literally thank God everynigh (not that i'm religious! :[Image: smile.gif] For letting me experience my life long dream that night! (sex with my idea of a 9/10 who is half my age) Basically something that I didn't get too experience in my youth but was lucky enough to achieve it as an old dude!

Damn that sucks! Did you try comforting her and stuff like that? Nowadays girls are so crazy that among all the other things you need you now have to to add "Clinical Psychologist" to your skill set. Any attempts to re-engage her? She could just be young and clueless and might need you to be strong yet comforting at the same time. If she's that hot I would be doing whatever I can to get some repeat bangs. Hostel girls are going to be mostly 5-6s with occasional 7s. Even if you did get bangs in a hostel I doubt they would beat her if she is as hot as you describe. I admire your passion and gratitude for getting that girl.

What about the other girl you banged? No retention on that either?

Messages In This Thread