rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting redpilled is psychologically painful! Noobs, its true, you must experience it

Getting redpilled is psychologically painful! Noobs, its true, you must experience it

Quote: (07-07-2017 05:03 AM)Gyro Wrote:  

It's funny, you read these things and without experience you think, "yah I could see this being true", but it's not until you experience something that it changes you.

After some dating blunders, some ONS's, I enter my first relationship at the late blooming age of 21 with an innocent, studious cute girl of the same age.
After about two months I learn this girl has lost her virginity when she was 13, and had a miscarriage/abortion at the age of 16. She has had sex thousands of times before I even lost my virginity (18), and a pregnancy of 4 months that she terminated. The image of this white, pure tulip has forever been sullied.

For the past few days, I've been struggling with reality and by God, it hurts to get red-pilled. It is NOT passive, it is painful. I also realize it could be a lot worse than this, and I pray to experience that as well , so i can learn from that as well.

This experience has now grounded me in the grim reality of today's dating market, and the best we can do is follow the advice of players on this site....these experiences make us stronger and make us wiser. To the other noobs: go seek them. Go get hurt, it's the only way you'll learn.

Dude, I can't even begin to tell you how much it's killed me my entire life. When I was a teenager, I realized our women were all whores. They were losing their femininity before my very eyes at tender ages of 14-15. Only 2 years before, they were just girls. What a pleasure it was just to talk to them! The more dicks they had had inside them, the less girlish they became.

This sexual market must be ended, by any means necessary for the very survival of our civilization. This is our extinction event, plain and simple. No Matriarchy has ever persisted. Marriage must be restored, or we are finished. We are Babylon reincarnated and where is Babylon now?

Yeah, it's great to be able to enjoy your own de facto harem like so many guys here enjoy, but what is a harem of whores you can never trust compared to an awesome virgin you get to have for yourself her whole shelf life? That's how I have always felt, personally. These whores who can't even bond to you, who will cheat on you at the drop of a hat whenever they're not in your presence, have never been enough for me.

Does that mean I outright hate our women? No. Not at all. It's awesome going around and interacting with them. I boycotted them for a long time and have been trying to get back in the groove lately. Struggling. I know I'll eventually find success again simply because I was once pretty successful. It's not their faults they're like this. It's our fault, plain and simple. Our selfishness for the almighty (here) Bang and having just abandoned our own women to Feminism has led them to destroy themselves--one Alpha dick inside them at a time, for nothing. Compromising their own long-term happiness. Unable to manage their own lives absent Affirmative Action and other schemes to suck resources from men to enable women.

The girls who I work with all look and seem like little angels, early 20's cute girls. Yet, right in front of me, they say the cheapest/trashiest crap imaginable. One girl who I liked (at a time at which she was sending me signals she wanted me), after having had a rough night, said, "I'm going home to take a shower and then I'm going to get some dick." Right in front of me. So sorry, but that is never what I wanted. Pretty sure it was just some random guy she had on the side. Our women have their own harems of men now. This shit has to end, for all of our sake. I'm going to continue trying to become competent for myself, try to nab a woman to have children, and drop off the grid. I want something sane, something healthy, if it's even possible in this fucked up day and age. This dystopian nightmare. Thanks, but no thanks, personally.

Messages In This Thread